Dedication Blog For Aston

I know most of you probably won't have met Aston. But to me he wasn't just a friend he was a close individual that meant a huge thing to a lot of people. I wanted to dedicate a blog for him to share to everyone that he will always live on. He will always be apart of us. I just compiled a small video to show my appreciation of knowing one of the most down to earth, humble, talented individual who was my friend, my person I'd depend on for football updates, & anything known to man about Eurovision he became my brother over the space of our friendship. 

Losing Aston was a pain in our chest. It's pain that will forever be a part of us. Yet I wanted to create a little video to reflect the memories that he shared and left us. Some images are pretty old and they might be slightly embarrassing for some of us. Some include a few drunk snaps too, but all reflecting Aston's personality. 

I'm sorry if the video isn't the greatest it was meant to be longer including actual video footage of Aston just being Aston but due to the technical difficulty it wasn't the case. I hope you're able to watch this and smile at the memories that we created with Aston. 
Sorry, if some of the images are reused that's either because I really liked them or it was because of the technical difficulty.
Heaven has gained an amazing new angel, who's watching over us all. Rest in peace Aston Banbury May you rest in peace. My friend, My brother. Love you, man. 
Watch it. Embrace our memories we created over the time and share it.







No comments