Love island is BACK, Lets meet the newbies. Love Island Returns Monday 4th June 2018.


There’s only one destination this Summer….

A sizzling summer awaits for a fresh batch of singletons looking for love as the nation’s hottest conversation topic, Love Island, returns to ITV2. Caroline Flack will once again preside over the matchmaking as the luxury Love Island villa welcomes a new generation of Islanders ready to embark on a summer of dating, romance, and ultimately relationships. In the definitive game of l
ove, every few days the islanders will have to couple up, with those not in a couple at risk of being dumped from the island - but with the path to true love littered with surprise bombshell arrivals and unexpected twists and turns, there’s never a dull moment in the islanders’ sunshine paradise. Each week, Caroline will get the exclusive reaction to all the dates, the dumping's and the dramas that follow in Love Island’s studio show Love Island: After sun. Joined by dumped islanders for their first chat since leaving the villa, as well as special celebrity guests, Caroline will be first on hand with all of the gossip and goings on. Ultimately the couples must win over the hearts of the public, who will have the final say on who wins the show and takes home a lucrative cash prize. An eight week hotbed of high drama, heartbreak, make ups and break ups, Love Island is back…Summer never looked so good. The launch of Love Island Australia means that a version of the show will be airing somewhere around the globe every single day between now and Christmas. Love Island Australia launched on The Nine Network on Sunday 27th May, while Love Island Germany returns for its second series on RTL 2 later in the summer. Love Island Sweden has also been commissioned with more international versions to be announced soon. Last year's series 3 in the UK has sold in to 15 territories, including USA, New Zealand and Australia.








Love Island will return on Monday 4th June 2018 on ITV 2. Although before it kicks off lets see will be entering the Villa. 



This series is going to have everything from the looks of thing wanna be wags, models and even celebrities. Lets not forget a daughter of a very famous face Danny Dyer himself. Lets kick things off with seeing the individuals.  Although as we all are aware.

There’s only one destination this Summer….

A sizzling summer awaits for a fresh batch of singletons looking for love as the nation’s hottest conversation topic, Love Island, returns to ITV2.

Caroline Flack will once again preside over the matchmaking as the luxury Love Island villa welcomes a new generation of islanders ready to embark on a summer of dating, romance, and ultimately relationships.



This mega babe is 29 years old. She’s originally from Stirling in Scotland, but now lives in Dubai. Laura describes her type as “rugged and real”, and “someone who knows what they want”. 

There's a strong possibilty she will kick off at any given chance she gets. I mean for me it's TV gold not so much for ones having to sit in a room or even live with her I imagine. 

What makes you stand out from everyone else?

 I live in Dubai and I’m also Scottish. I’m also probably a bit older than the other girls. In some ways it’s an advantage being older as I’m wiser and know what I want more so I can judge people quicker. I’m a nice but exciting girl and hopefully I’m not the same as anyone else. I don’t look like I have tattoos either, but I do.

What do you find to be your biggest turn off?


Again arrogance and selfishness. It’s so nice to see
an amazing guy who doesn’t realise how amazing he
is, instead of someone who is a complete idiot and
thinks they are bigger and better than anyone else.


If a Love Islander could wine and dine you would what you say is the best way to your heart?

I like a massage but that’s maybe a bit sexual. A fun date is always good, something adventurous like paddle boarding. But I’m also into my food so a dinner would be nice. Ideally something physical followed by more of a chilled experience having food and getting to know one another.


       
        



Name:  Hayley Hughes
Age: 21
Location: Liverpool
Occupation: Model
“My nickname from my friends is diva, maybe because I always go after what I want and I always get it."

I'm someone who would never judge someone without meeting them personally. However that being said do you remember when you was in school and you had the pretty girls, but instantly knew they was pretty? therefore they would expect to be treated like a Queen. that being said I do feel she'll be great tv though with or without the kick offs.

How important will friendship be to you in the
villa, or do you think you would easily turn
against others in your bid to find the right
person?

I’m a real girls’ girl. It’s very important, especially
when you’re in such an intense environment, to have
friendships. It’s comforting. Girl code is important. If
another girl came to me and liked a guy I was seeing,
it would depend how early on it was in the
relationship.

What are your best attributes, both physically and mentally?

My dimples are very unique and that’s a sign of
beauty. I’m quite a loving person, and I always think
about other people and their feelings. I’m not a
selfish person, I’d say I’m very caring. I’m confident
within myself.

Prior to Love Island, what was your biggest claim to fame?

I’ve modelled for some fashion brands, and I did an advert for ITVBe. I’ve modelled full time now for two years. I did a pageant, which I won, and then got scouted by an agency in Manchester. I go to drama school as well.



         



Name: Dani Dyer
Age: 21
Location: East London
Occupation: Barmaid
"I am a girly girl. Having a friendship with a girl in the villa is just as important as finding romance."

And no you didn't read that and think "ha how funny imagine if that was really Danny Dyer's daughter" You know the hard nut from movies such as Football factory and now famous for his role as Mick Carter in Eastenders. Yes his daughter will be in the villa for this series.
Of course it will be entertaining to see a lad try to mug her off then realise who her dad is and watch their bollocks turn inside and try to apologise in 0.5 seconds.

That being said I don't know everyone is kicking up a fuss, she's a normal girl though. Yes her dad is arguably one of the biggest names in the UK, I just hope she won't be another Marcel and tell everyone who her dad is like he did with telling everyone he was in Blazin Squad.

Tell us about your relationship history – have
you had many exes and what do you think they
would say about you?

I haven’t had many exes. I’ve had two serious
relationships. My last boyfriend would say I was
loyal, as we were loving to each other. I want my boyfriend to be my best friend as well. I’ve
been single for two years -I’ve never used a dating
app, it’s usually been people I’ve met through
friends.

How important will friendship be to you in the
villa, or do you think you would easily turn
against others in your bid to find the right
person?


I am a girly girl. Having a friendship with a girl in the
villa is just as important as finding romance. You’re
going to need that. It’s very important, particularly
as you’ll be missing your friends on the outside. If the
situation arises when a new boy comes in, I won’t be
playing games. If a boy plays two of us off against
each other, I will say ‘you know what mate, leave it.’
To me I would rather be friends with the girls. I’m
done with games, you do that enough on the
outside

Prior to Love Island, what was your biggest
claim to fame?

Keira Knightly once babysat me! Her partner at the
time was in a film with my dad. I had no idea who
she was. We went swimming together. It was only
when I watched Bend It Like Beckham that I realised
who she was. And obviously I was on Survival Of
The Fittest earlier this year.



        





Name: Eyal Booker
Age: 22
Location: London
Occupation: Model
"I have a fun energy and I am a spiritual person. I’d like to think I have a depth to me so I guess that stands out and I look at things quite deeply."


What are your thoughts on cheating?

 My thoughts on cheating are that it’s not really okay but when you’re young and finding out about life and your relationships might not mean as much as when you’re older, as long as you’re honest and stay true to yourself then I think everyone deserves a second chance.

Have you got any worries ahead of going into the villa?

 Not really. I’m a bit nervous but I think anyone would be! My parents, my sister and my Gran might see something that they don’t necessarily want to see. Besides that, I’m excited. Have you got any claims to fame?

 Not really. I was in a pop band once called EverYoung. We had small time success and toured the country, built up a little fan base and there was fan girl hysteria. They’d follow us around and come to our gigs and stuff so that was a little taste.


       



Name: Kendall Rae-Knight
Age: 26
Location: Blackpool
Occupation: Retail Manager
“I don’t do my nails, or have hair or lash extensions. Everything on me is real; I am who I am.”

What is your biggest worry about going into the villa?

No one liking me or finding me attractive. Ultimately rejection. I think my confidence will be lower having not been in the game for five years. It’s the not knowing what I will be thrown into.

Prior to Love Island, what was your biggest claim to fame?

I won Miss North West. I represented the whole of the North West in the Miss England final, which was in 2015. I stopped most of the pageants and modelling when I met my ex. I’d probably do more modelling in the future

Tell us about your relationship history – have you had many exes and what do you think they would say about you?

I was with my ex for five years, and before that, when I was a teenager, I was in a relationship for over a year. My ex would definitely say I’m really laid back, because I’m very chilled out. Even now, with everything that’s happened, there’s no bad blood between us. It was never a fiery relationship or break up. I do think he’ll hate seeing me on this show. He would never think I would do something like this. I see it very much as ‘one door closes, another opens.’ Why shouldn’t I do this and take the opportunity?

         



Name: Samira Mighty
Age: 22
Location: London
Occupation: West End Performer
"I’m looking for an experience that I’ve never had before, loads of fun, the opportunity to meet a really nice guy, or even a best friend, and the chance to find myself."


Tell us about your relationship history – have you had many exes and what do you think they would say about you?

 I’ve had two exes, two serious boyfriends. They’d probably say I am very confident, very loving, and I like doing lots of things together. I don’t mind lazy days but I like being active and keeping the relationship fresh.

What are your thoughts on cheating? Have you ever been cheated on?

My ex boyfriend cheated on me but I’ve never cheated. If I’m not feeling it with someone I will say it’s time for it to end.

If a Love Islander could wine and dine you what would you say is the best way to your heart?

Something active but intimate – something you can do together. I think outdoors is better, I’m not a standard three course dinner person. That’s more of a relationship thing. On a date I just want to have fun and do something different.


         



Name: Niall Aslam
Age: 23
Location: Coventry
Occupation: Student and Construction Worker
“My ex would probably say that I’m immature and a bit of an attention seeker - and she wouldn’t be wrong.”

tell us about your relationship history…

I was with my ex-girlfriend for just over three years from the age of 17 to 20. She would probably say that I’m immature and a bit of an attention seeker - and she wouldn’t be wrong. I do feel sorry for my ex because this is her favourite programme. Then I was seeing someone for about six months then she mugged me off. She went abroad and we said when she got back we’d get in a relationship. Then I got a WhatsApp from her saying it wasn’t really working, then she went Facebook official with a guy out there. Mad.

What has been the most disastrous date you’ve ever been on?

 I took a girl out on a rowing boat. I thought it looked quite simple and romantic. I took her there and apparently it takes a lot of co-ordination and I have none so I was just rowing her around in a circle. She had to end up taking me around.

How important will friendship be to you in the villa?

 I am going in there and I want to find love. I don’t care who a lad is if he is big, better looking, I’m still going in there and I’ll still rock up and try and chat up his missus. I wouldn’t say I’m a wind up, I just don’t really think about consequences. Some people might see massive guys happy with their girl and not want to rock the boat but I will try it. What’s the worst that can happen?!


         




Name: Wes Nelson
Age: 20
Location: Staffordshire
Occupation: Nuclear Systems Design Engineer
“I’m looking for a partner, I’m looking for someone I can settle down with and tame my wild lifestyle.”

What are you looking for in the villa?

 I’m looking for a partner, I’m looking for someone I can settle down with and tame my wild lifestyle. I am 20 years old but I’d say I am ahead of my age in terms of maturity and in terms of who I am and my mannerisms. I don’t think I’d be childish in there. I consider myself a mature person so definitely looking for something serious.

What are your best attributes?

 A lot of people compliment me on my cheekbones and in terms of personality I’d say I am very passionate, I put 110% into everything I do whether it be relationships, football, boxing.

 Any bad habits or things people might find less likeable about you?

Definitely timekeeping, I am always late. I always procrastinate and leave things to the last minute.



          




Name: Adam Collard
Age: 22
Location: Newcastle
Occupation: Personal Trainer and Gym Director
“I would say I’m a ten out of ten. Maybe a nine out of ten... I’m not good at washing the dishes.”


What do you find the biggest turn off in a girl?
 If a girl has bad teeth.

What has been the most disastrous date you’ve ever been on?

 I’ve been on some horrendous ones where I’m pulling teeth and I’ve slyly text my dad to ring me and get me out of the situation. With my ex-girlfriend, I was on a really serious prep for a fitness shoot and she wanted to get pizza after going out and I rang my dad and got him to pretend he was stuck at the airport because I couldn’t be near pizza. That was the best shape I’ve ever been in at the time. I’ve walked out on a date once too.

 How important will friendship be to you in the villa?

 I’m very loyal to my friends. I think you’ll be surprised, I think there’ll be a bromance as much as there’ll be a romance.


        



Name: Dr. Alex George
Age: 27
Location: Carmarthen, West Wales
Occupation: A&E Doctor
"I don’t like high maintenance girls. I think it’s brilliant to look good but spending three hours to get ready to go and walk on the beach is too much for me."

What makes you stand out from everyone else?

As a person I am very high energy, I’m very driven and motivated and the work that I do shows that I like to achieve. I think some people would think I’m crazy coming on Love Island, it’s completely different to working as an A&E Doctor but at the end of the day, it’s a great opportunity and I think ‘why not, let’s just go for it!

What are your thoughts on cheating?

 At the end of my last relationship I was texting somebody else so it depends on what that means… I think it is wrong to cheat, I was a lot younger back then and I’ve learnt from that and I certainly wouldn’t cheat on anyone now.

 If a Love Islander could woo you, what is the best way to your heart?

The best way to my heart is to be honest, open, passionate about something as well. I am attracted to people who have drive and passion.



        


Name: Jack Fincham
Age: 26
Location: Kent
Occupation: Stationery Sales Manager
“I consider myself really good looking and so far in my life I’ve had no complaints. I get lots of compliments.”

If a Love Islander could woo you, what is the best way to your heart?

 I like being comforted and I like being able to talk to someone. I want to find someone who I’m comfortable with who I can talk to. My ideal date would be going out for a drink and getting to know each other, having a laugh, having a dance.

What do you find the biggest turn off in a girl?

 Girls being fake, talking behind people’s backs or farting. I don’t want a girl farting or burping in front of me.

 What has been the most disastrous date you’ve ever been on?

 I took a girl out to a lovely pub next to the Thames and I was trying to be cool, ordered some drinks for us and then as I put my hand up to pay for them, I knocked the drinks back on to the barman and they poured down him and smashed on the floor. He was fuming. I am a walking disaster and am massively clumsy.


     


It's safe to say before they had even gone into the villa to either entertain, bore us or even anger us everyone took to twitter to air their reactions to what they truly thought of this years cast members, I mean be aware some comments are utterly brutal.




Regardless if we dislike what they look like or not. Lets face it we will all end up glued to our TV screens regardless.

I'm keeping it neutral and hoping I like them as the show goes on. Remember if you wish to get a story to me you can either Tweet me or email me at Liampaddyy@gmail.com


No comments