Tuesday Playlists - This could be my favourite tracks from the previous week or what I haven't stopped playing or Just what I would recommend in general.

If you follow any forms of my social media platforms you would be aware that I do this daily thing were I pick my favourite tracks that I would recommend for people to listen. Now I will not still it in a best to worse type list it will be a list in general in no value.


Lets kick things off

Yungen ft Craig David - Intimate


This song for me is one them songs where you can just get teleported elsewhere to a party environment even though you could just be sitting in your bedroom. It's one of them tracks where it makes you forget all your problems and just makes you feel uplifted and just that feel good anthem that makes you want to party too.

I have always been a fan of Both Yungen and Craig David however it isn't their typical style of track as it's got this unique vibe that makes you feel and know it's fresh therefore you should embrace it when it's here. The best way for me to explain it is when Limited Edition Jordans came out majority of people would say wow they are nice, but they are limited edition therefore I would never get the chance to wear them. Think of this as that, this is a limited edition track with two of the current gems of the UK's music scene.


          

Number Nine

Lewis Capaldi - Grace

This track is completely different from the last in a weird yet wonderful way it has this element of James Arthur feeling, it's got that husky sound in his voice. The reason behind I fell in love with this song was because it hit me how powerful the lyrics felt perfectly with me. The lyrics fitted exactly with how I look and looked at relationships at a whole, I just seen this song as a sort of wake up call like woah. 


I think the real reason to why I felt so passionate about this was his music has the ability to make you teleport not literally, but spiritually you feel connected with him personally and emotionally. It's one of them songs where you can't just accept with just listening to it once you have to listen to it more than that to deeply enjoy it. It's safe to say these are the reasons why it made my list. 

           



Number Eight


Matt Nathanson - Used to be
from album (Sings His Sad Hear)



It's one of them songs where you could literally feel it would be perfect for a soundtrack to a movie or a TV show. It's one of them sounds where you could easily put visuals with it. It's one of them sounds where you end up listening because it's different to what's being made and published in the charts right now. What I have learnt and loved about Matt is that he isn't scared or ashamed about opening up about and reflecting his emotions on the heart of a track. Which is what I love when an artist is able to do that not just baring all for the entertainment for others but baring all to get and gain that connection for a deeper meaning for the song. Personally I could had put his entire album on this list but unfortunately that would be unfair so I just picked one instead.


       
          

Number Seven 

Dean Lewis - Be alright 

I love music where you can feel connected with it, where you can feel connected emotionally with the lyrics. It's one of them songs where as stupid as it sounds we have all been there were we have all been down in the dumps over a girl or guy and you're just constantly telling your friends look I love her, but the only valid and reasonable value piece of advice to give you is to let her go, move on it'll be alright. It's just beautiful.
I think the reason to why I love this song so much because the style is very unique and refreshing, even though stylistically he's been heard before with lyrically. You know emotionally it was a track he was personally experiencing at one stage and I think that's one of the reasons why I feel so close connected to it. 


   


Number Six


Benny Blanco Ft Halsey & Khalid - Eastside

This is one of them feel good vibe anthems the second you hear it you instantly feel like well.. It's going to be an half decent day at least. Everyone who appears on this tracks plays their role effortlessly too. For me I hear it as a group of friends sharing a story with him, and thats why it's a good track. You don't get songs like this much often where you feel enlightened by getting given a story-based track like this. Granted it doesn't have characters or a plot or even a beginning and middle or an end. My reference is meaning regarding when you hear this track you can paint your own visualisation of what you think your eastside would be like.






Number Five

Rak-Su - I Want You To Freak

Being a fan of the band after appearing on X factor, they literally melted our hears because we hadn't seen a ready made fresh band like them in years. What was so incredible to see about them was they had an Urban edge with current individuality. This track is the typical track you would had expected from Rak-Su what I mean by that is it's upbeat, you hear it and you instantly want to dance, you instantly feel good because you have an image of them dancing on stage to when they was appearing on X factor.
It's just an incredible track that you find yourself playing it once out of curiosity because you hadn't heard of them since winning X factor then next minute you're over playing it over and over                                               again.


          



Number Four



Lukas
Graham - Love Someone

For me personally this is one them heartfelt emotional ballad based tracks. We all have them on our playlist where we are feeling sentimental and deep down wanting to feel loved. Unfortunately being single and unloved it was slightly horrible to listen too. Of course I am kidding, it's this rather beautiful journey, because you feel well what if, what if I could find someone like this or if someone is currently feeling the same emotions it will make you look at them in sheer awe. It's just one them songs where if you're feeling a bit down in the dumps you can put this song on and you instantly feel warm and heartfelt, it's a really charming thing not many artists has the ability to do so.





Number Three

Bugzy Malone Ft Rag 'n' Bone man  - Run

I think I feel connected to this because I see myself in this track. There was so many associations where I could had followed the wrong crowed could had mixed up with the wrong things in life and ended up doing terrible things. But it could also be a metaphor for running away from your problems in general. It's just a remarkable blend the UK's finest talent. Bugzy is just a genius when it comes to his bars he always has this ability to connected to his wide spectrum, for me it's just an instant cult classic for me personally.






Number Two

Plested - Ribcage

I personally feel contacted to this track because to me it sounds to me of a guy struggling to come to terms with his emotions and his feeling inside. That's exactly what I am even though I feel I wear my heart on my sleeve I feel I struggle to get deep and sentimental with people therefore I feel I am able to relate to this perfectly well.
It's one of them songs where it will stop you in your tracks and make you think about anything and everything not in the spirt of questioning things but in the terms of thinking about things in general. Sometimes it's a good thing and sometimes it's a bad thing. Nevertheless it means you was connected with his struggle that he's putting together for this song therefore that's what makes it a sensational track.






Number one


Cast of Star is born: Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga - Shallow

I think the reason for me connecting to this one because the second that I found out Bradley cooper was going to be doing a country based movie, not only that he was going to be appearing in it, directing in it and of course Sam elliot was also going to feature in the movie I instantly got all excited.
However, there is other songs off the soundtrack I felt more connected with to the point where it brought me to physical tears. However, I picked this one because it was the most popular one and it featured in the trailer therefore it was a no brainer to add it.
It was just the same with the greatest showman even though we all loved the entire album the track everyone reverts back to is this is me.
I just felt this track was sensational, hearing how beautiful the song is and how captivating it is. I just fell in love with it. Not only does both of the voice blend incredibly but it paints this picture of the character's incredibly also.



Thanks for reading take a pleasure with listening to these tracks. Let me know what your thoughts are regarding these songs. (If you want a song to be a selected on the next one suggest me your suggestions  through my social media platforms)

Stay geeky stay fleeky. PEACE X

No comments