If you're battling with Mental health never feel you're on you're own. You're never alone.

Sometimes battling with mental health can be tough. Sometimes it's impossible to do the simplest of tasks because your mind will begin to play tricks on you. Your mind will begin to tell you what's the point as you're not worthy or good enough. Sometimes in most cases you have a tendency to push those dearest and closest to you away as deep down you feel they won't accept the real you. You tell yourself that you won't have any friends if they knew what was really going on inside your mind. 

Firstly let me tell you something you're one of the strongest individuals on the planet. I mean on a day to day basis you go through this struggle with your mind and your consciousness and still get out of bed in the morning, still get dressed, still go to work. You're a hero. 
if you haven't got round to telling your friends a quick reminder if they don't in anyway accept you for you suffering with mental health they aren't real friends. I say this because having mental health doesn't change you as a person. It doesn't define you. 

When I was in school I used to struggle. I didn't find it hard to read or write as such, but I would always find it difficult to process the information the same way someone else would. I would re-lay the same information over and over in my head. Processing every ounce of detail, then I'll do it a different way in my head and the words would become jumbled in my head and everything would become blurring and I would begin to panic. So growing up I just thought okay I have my own methods of working under pressure and if I get too worked up I have panic attacks. But It was only as I gotten older I began to realise it was dyslexia that I had that's why I found it difficult to process the information the same way as others. That's why I was different. The reason I brought that up was because having mental health makes you feel like you're a stranger and that you don't fit in. I always look at life like this if everyone was the same individual life would be really boring. You was put in this world to stand out. 

I don't want anyone to go through this world and ever feel as if they are alone. You're never alone. You can always talk to people regarding your situation as people can be remarkable people when you allow yourself to find out. Sometimes it can be difficult to speak to people about the situation and I completely understand that you can either talk with friends, family members or even people such as Samaritans as they're always they're always there willing to listen to anyone. 


Everyone has their own struggle and their journey. Please don't ever feel as if you are alone. You can do this. You're a stronger person than you would ever had imagine. Everyone has their own unique way of coping and handling mental health and of course everyone's story is different from others too. Please be kind to each other. Especially through this tough situation we are all forced in. 

I'll post a bunch of websites you can view for support and people you can talk too if friends and family isn't an option too. 

Shout 

If you’re experiencing a personal crisis, are unable to cope and need support, text Shout to 85258.
If your life is in imminent danger, please call 999. They
 can help with urgent issues such as:

Suicidal thoughts
Abuse or assault
Self-harm
Bullying
Relationship challenges

they will always try to respond to texters as quickly as possible, however their responses will be longer at times of high demand. Shout will always respond to high risk texters as a priority. If you are at imminent risk call 999 and if you need another form of support, 

Smaritans 

Every six seconds, Samaritans answer a call for help.

 day or night, for anyone who’s struggling to cope, who needs someone to listen without judgement or pressure.

Samaritans is not only for the moment of crisis, we’re taking action to prevent the crisis.

They give people ways to cope and the skills to be there for others. And we encourage, promote and celebrate those moments of connection between people that can save lives.

They will to offer listen and support to people and communities in times of need.

In prisons, schools, hospitals and on the rail network, Samaritans are working with people who are going through a difficult time and training others to do the same.

Every life lost to suicide is a tragedy, and Samaritans’ vision is that fewer people die by suicide.

That’s why we work tirelessly to reach more people and make suicide prevention a priority.


Feel free to get in contact with myself on any of my social media platforms I will happily talk to you. If you want to suggest a story you wish to write with myself or wish for myself to cover email me Liampaddyy@gmail.com

Stay Safe 

Love X 
 

No comments